My Winter Break: The Sugar Factory

Image result for sugar factory During winter break, I went to a very interesting restaurant. It was called the Sugar Factory. It was my first time going there, but my dad had been there once before. When I entered the Sugar Factory, I was stunned. There was a whole shop full of candy, most of them I have never seen before. There was also a lot of people there, but my family had made a reservation, so we didn’t have to wait for a table.

Image result for sugar factory rosemont
On the menu, there were a lot of drink options. There were these drinks called “Goblets” which are very big, and were in all sorts of interesting flavors. We didn't get one because we thought we would never finish it. I had looked at the menu beforehand, so I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted to get. On the menu, there was breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals, so you could get anything you wanted. I decided to get the red velvet pancakes… for dinner. I really wanted some pancakes for dinner, and I really didn’t want anything else. I also got a classic frosty hot chocolate which is hot chocolate except it was cold. It wasn’t really a milkshake, but it was still really good. However, I did not realize how big the frosty hot chocolate was going to be. The mug it was in was around a foot tall, and had a diameter of about 3 inches. Thankfully, it came with a really long straw. It was really good, and I don’t regret getting it. I had to take home the pancakes since they were so big, but they were also super yummy. We didn’t have to wait that long for our food to come, and it was absolutely delicious.

Image result for sugar factory rosemont

Before we left, we visited the candy shop and got some candy. My brother got two 18 inch tubes of this candy that was like pixy stixs. Pixy stixs are these tubes with flavored powdered candy. It's really good, and you got to pick your own flavors from this big machine. I got a small bucket full of gummy bears, and jelly beans that you don’t see all the time in the stores. I got sour gummy bears, and I also got these gummy bears that were covered in something that looked like sprinkles. I also picked out sour cherry cola gummies which were really good, and a whole bunch of other flavors. There was so many different types of candy that I didn’t know what to get, and after looking through most of the store, we bought the candy, and went home. I had a really good time at the sugar factory and I can’t wait until I go again.

Comments

  1. Wow, it looks like you had a lot of fun there. I really liked how you included pictures of the place because I have never heard of it and now you really convinced me to go. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Margie Oppenheimer: A Holocaust Survivor

Endings and Beginnings

Perseverance: The Only Way