My Life: The Playlist


Out there in the world , there is a song for everyone, whether it's the lyrics that connect to you or the beat of the instruments. This week's post is a playlist of 5 songs that connect to my life.

My Playlist:
1. Counting Stars by OneRupublic                                                          Link
                 This song connects to me because it talks about never giving up. Not all of the lyrics talk about that, but there are some parts that I can connect to. When I have projects or assignments for school that are really hard or long and I just don’t want to do them, I don’t completely give up no matter what. I always persevere through it and finish it. In Counting Stars, no matter what the singer goes through, he always comes back stronger. This song expresses my determination to get things done and to not give up.
2. Dance Scenario by Elliot Del Borgo                                                   Link
This song is my favorite song that I have ever played on the violin. I played it in a concert with the orchestras of the middle schools in my area. There were more than 100 students playing this piece with me, and it was a really fun piece. I feel like this was an important milestone for me because it was the biggest concert that I have ever played in, and I met a lot of people there. This was also a very hard piece to learn, and I had very little time to learn how to play this song. It took a lot of effort to play this song, and I am really proud that I was able to play it. I played this song in a concert that was an important milestone for me because it was the biggest concert I had played in and it was a very hard song to learn. Also, the video from the link is just some orchestra that played this song, but wasn’t the one I played in.
3. Havana by Camila Cabello                                                                   Link
This song reminds me of my childhood. Before I started 6th grade, I moved away from my friends that I had know for years and came to the school I go to now. In the song, it talks about how the singer has part of her heart in Havana, meaning she would always remember and love it. With me, I will always remember the friends I had grown up with up until middle school, and they have a special place in my heart. The song Havana reminds me of my childhood.
4. Can't Hold Us by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Link
                This song connects to me because it agrees with my beliefs. There are lines in the song that say to follow your dreams. I want to become whatever I want to become and I don’t want anyone to stop me. Also, there are lines that say to stick with your friends. I agree with that as well because my friends keep me company, and would support me. The song Can’t Hold Us connects to me because it agrees with my beliefs.
5. Believer by Imagine Dragons Link
This song connects to me because of one of its messages. The one of the messages in Believer is to not let anyone control your future, and I agree with that. I don't want anyone to tell me that I have to have a certain job. It also mentions in the song that others can inspire you to have certain dreams, and I also agree with that. Someone can help guide to my future, and they may give me ideas of what I want to do. The song Believer connects to me because of one of its messages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Margie Oppenheimer: A Holocaust Survivor

Endings and Beginnings

Perseverance: The Only Way