Thanksgiving: My List of Thanks and Gratitude

I’m lying down on my bed, that is in my room, that is in this house that was given to me. A house given to me by my loving parents. Outside, the wind was blowing, cold and hard. The wind never reaches me, of course. I’m in this house that was given to me, and it protects me. I’m given things that not everyone can get, and for that, I am grateful.


My Gratitude List:

  1. I am thankful for my parents, they care for me, protect me, and give me everything I needed.
  2. I am thankful for school because it gave me so much knowledge.
  3. I am thankful for the library, since I can get lost in books, and relax there.
  4. I am thankful for my friends because we laugh together and have fun.
  5. I am thankful for my teachers  because they are so nice, and they teach us so much.
  6. I am thankful for technology because it makes everything easier, from shopping to entertainment.
  7. I am thankful for my good health because I can do the things I enjoy, like reading and playing outside.
  8. I am thankful for food since it keeps me energized and healthy.
  9. I am thankful for arts and crafts because it keeps me entertained and focused.
  10. I am thankful for my house because it is my home, it keeps me safe, and it is where my family and I live.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Margie Oppenheimer: A Holocaust Survivor

Endings and Beginnings

Perseverance: The Only Way