My Identity

            My name is Dhara. I am a girl. I am a daughter to my parents and sister to my brother. I am a cousin to many people and a niece to a lot of people as well. I am an 8th grade student and technically a freshman in math. I am Indian American. My grandparents were from India.
I am a book lover. I have read so many books and I cannot stop reading. Some books I have enjoyed are "The Mortal Instruments", "Harry Potter", "Maximum Ride", and "The Trials of Apollo". Some author I like are Rick Riordan, J.K. Rowling, Erin Hunter, and James Patterson.
 I can play the violin and I can play many songs. Some songs I have played is "Dragon Slayer", and "Gauntlet". A hobby of mine is playing outside and riding my bike. I love animals, but I don't have a pet. I have held a snake and a turtle before. I also love nature. My favorite mythical creature is a dragon. I like many different types of animals so I don't have a favorite. I am still growing, so I probably will have new hobbies and I might not like some hobbies I like now in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Margie Oppenheimer: A Holocaust Survivor

Endings and Beginnings

Perseverance: The Only Way