Me: 10 Years Later

       I'm not sure who I am going to be in 10 year exactly, but I do have some ideas. I love reading and hanging out at the library, so most likely I would become a librarian. Another career I might choose is being an fiction author. I like to make stories, and I like writing. I am going to go through all the years of college. I want to go to Northwestern (as a 1st choice), or UIC (2nd choice). I most likely would get a degree in library science or English. I will probably live in Illinois since I grew up here, and know it very well. 

       Some obstacles for me are passing test, getting into college, and working hard. In order to get into the colleges that I want to go to I have to study hard in high school and keep up my grades. I also don't want to get lazy and not practice the skills that I need for when I leave my parents and get my own home. Some of those skills are like keeping your home clean by washing the dishes and cooking. I am going to try my best to achieve my dreams and goals.

       Pushing myself is my drive. I like to push myself into trying new hobbies, but not in the sports area, but in the area of learning and arts. When I learn new things, I try to master it. When I learned new areas of math, I strive to learn it and master it, so that I will remember how to do it and not to make mistakes, no matter how hard it is. The way I make progress is by pushing myself.

       I am not sure who I will be in the future, but hopefully I will be happy with myself in 10 years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Margie Oppenheimer: A Holocaust Survivor

Endings and Beginnings

Perseverance: The Only Way