My Passion: Learning

         I love reading books, and articles, and watching videos about interesting topics that are not something you think about everyday or learn about in school. In school, we learn about topics in curriculum, so we don't learn everything about there is in the world. I like knowing those facts that are weird/cool, but we never learn about.
Picture I made comparing what we learn in school to everything to learn:
        
         

         Some channels on YouTube I watch are RealLifeLore, and Life Noggin. There are a bunch of other channels I also watch, but those are my favorites. I learn a lot of interesting things on these channels on topics of science, geography and more. 

       I read an interesting article on how the world was going to end on Saturday, September 23 (Obviously it didn't if you are reading this) and how people have been predicting the end of the world for a long time. This is something that really intrigues me and I enjoy researching more about things like this.

      If you know of any interesting topics or fact, I'd love to know them (or any book suggesting, I LOVE reading!). 
  
       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Margie Oppenheimer: A Holocaust Survivor

Endings and Beginnings

Perseverance: The Only Way